🔬 About the screening
- What is the vaginal microbiome and why test it?
- Why do you test with tampons?
- What studies show the vaginal microbiome is important for gynaecological health?
- My GP / OBGYN said they’d never heard of the vaginal microbiome before. Why should I take a test?
- What do you test for?
- Will you diagnose me with an STI or another disease?
✅ Your sample & results
- When should I not use the screening kit?
- How do I use the kit?
- How do I send back my sample?
- When can I expect results?
- My sample was rejected. What can I do?
- What happens to my sample after it arrives at the lab?